Monday, December 6, 2010

next semester

Next semester I hope my personal, social, and academic goals stay the same. This semester I made a lot of new friends and I know I will keep a lot of them. Its nice to know people around school because they know different people that they introduce you to and you introduce them to your friends so you get to know a lot.

Everyone's always nervous at first but once you make friends it makes everything a lot easier. You can help each other out with things, school work, different problems they are going through etc. Next semester I really like my schedule. I commute so the schedule I have is really nice. I'm only at Southern Mon, Tues and Wed. I have four classes on Tuesday and Thursday's and one class on Monday. It seems like a lot but this semester I also had four classes on Tues and Thurs and it wasn't bad.


One good thing about next semester classes is that I get done earlier than this one. I would get out at 6pm and that was a real long day but next semester I'm out by 4:15. I still plan to go to different events at Southern and to still hang out with my friends that live there. I want the college experience so I know I need to do different campus activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment