Monday, December 6, 2010

semester 1

 At the beginning of this semester I was on top of everything. Making sure I did all of my assignments on time, studying a lot for each of my classes and starting things right away when I was assigned them. I've noticed now that toward the end of the semester I started slacking. I still do my work and make sure its complete but I know I could have done better.

Knowing the semester was ending and that we have a long break just made me not want to do anything. I did but it wasn't like normal. My motivation went down hill. Having so much work all of the time was a lot and stressful. The breaking coming will be good. I know though that I can't slack and will need to do good the next semesters.

I plan to make sure I am on top of all my work and that I make sure I don't slack and stay that way throughout the semester. I want to do good in school and I know being organized, studying a lot and doing everything will help me do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment