Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting to know me

Love- I am a very loving person. I love my family and friends. I’m there for them whenever they need me. I’d stop anything to help them out and they know they could come to me for help anytime. When my grandpa was alive we were really close. He had been in and out of the hospital for a while. Every time he went in I’d be there right by his side until whatever time they let him leave. I wanted to be there for him and make him feel safe and comfortable anyway that I could. He didn’t like it at all and was scared. Every time he was there I’d make sure that I was there right by his side with my mom. Helping him all the time made me want to be there for others and help as much as I can. This is why I some day will become a nurse. Helping others out and making them comfortable and hopefully better is something I want to do.










Family- I am very family oriented. My family means the world to me. We are all very close. I have three brothers, a sister, my mom and dad. I’m the second oldest, which is good but in some ways bad. I have an older brother who is very protective of me. He’s not the only one though, my younger brothers think they can protect both my sister and I. It’s nice that they care but believe me it could get annoying. Our family is there for each other all the time. Anytime I need to make a decision about something I know I can go to any one of them for help and they will give great advice and be there for me.
Outspoken- Being outspoken is a good and bad thing. I never was outspoken until I was older. When I was younger and something bothered me I just let it go or ignored the situation. If a friend and I got into a fight and it bothered me I wouldn’t say anything. I’ve learned not to do that. Now that I’m older and more mature I’ve learned that you need to tell people how you feel. It could cause problems, which aren’t good, but if you let someone take advantage and get away with something that hurts you, they’ll think it’s right. There are times and places when it’s okay to express your feelings without causing a scene. If something bothers you, don't be afraid say how you feel, everyone has the right to express their feelings. 





Two other qualities that I have are hardworking and responsibility. I am a very hard worker. I work two different jobs that I still work every week. Over the summer I would work every day but it had to be cut down for school. When I got my license I really wanted a car my parents wouldn’t just hand me a car they wanted me to take responsibility. They took me to the dealer ship and I got to pick out what I wanted, but the deal was I had to make monthly payments. They pay the insurance and with my work money that I like spending on shopping, I pay monthly payments. I’ve been doing this for over a year now. It’s hard but saving my money the right way I can do both shop and pay for my car. It’s a good responsibility and I know they do this so I know what it will be like when I get a good job and have to work hard so I can pay other bills when I’m on my own. 







No comments:

Post a Comment