Saturday, September 25, 2010

~Your blog is your unedited version of yourself. ~ -lorelle

Everyone has something they collect, love, and are obsessed with. I love purses. I can’t get enough of them. Juicy, Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Michael Kors, and Steve Madden are some of the designers of my purses.  I found the blog purses all on different bags. It tells you the new purse of the week, different designers, links to purchasing purses, and all information on fashion. It really caught my attention because this is something I am in to.

I like big purses; I haven’t carried around a small bag in a long time. The only time I will carry something small is if I go out somewhere nice or to an event I will bring a wristlet. Something for just the things I need because I don’t want to carry around my big bag. I pretty much put my whole life in my bag. If you are someone who is into fashion and loves purses like me this blog will interest you with all the information.  It has links to blogs that are related to fashion that are also very interesting and give you tips. For example this blog what to wear gives you tips on what make up to use and clothing styles.











What do you think of tattoos? Some people think they are gross, would never get one, will regret it in the future etc. I personally like tattoos. I have one tattoo right now and I want to get at least one or two more.  The tattoo I have right now is angel wings and they say poppy for my grandpa that passed away. It is something I will never regret and it something that means a lot to me. One thing that does bother me is when someone gets a tattoo just to get one. I do think that if you get something that is going to
 be on your body forever it should have a meaning to it. Not just to have one because other people do.

I found a blog on tattoos, "check out my ink" this talks about people and their tattoos. Why they got them, tattoo categories, images etc. A lot of people get stuck on what to get or need to see some to have a better idea on what they want. Checking out this blog can help you find ideas and see what other peoples look like. They also show you different places you can get them.





No comments:

Post a Comment