Saturday, November 6, 2010

discussion..



Some students will try their hardest on an assignment and get a grade they didnt think they should get or deserve.  The type of student I am I start an assignment when its given to me unless I really cant then I wont.I put my all into something. There are times I think I deserve a really good grade and when I get the assignment back I got something less. It really all depends on your teacher. They all have their own way of grading and different opinions on how things should be done. You have some that are really lenient and others that are really challenging and hard. It's good to have both but they should all be fair. Putting in so much time and completing all the assignment requirements shouldn't give you a bad grade just not a perfect grade. 

I know a lot of math teachers who will give grade curves and extra credit to the class because not everyone is doing well. I think that it's fair but not 100 percent right. The teacher has to do it the right way. There are kids in the class who get it and have A's so them doing extra credit really can't bring their grade up anymore. A student with a D or F I think should be able to bring it up with a C- or C if they are able to bring their grade up higher than that, it's just like the teacher is handing out the good grade to you. That doesn't teach you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment