Saturday, October 16, 2010

halloween

For my free choice blog I decided to write about the haunted hayride that I am in.

These next three weekends I am in a haunted hay ride. I've never been in one before but I live next to a farm and they asked my brothers, sister and myself to be in it. I don't like haunted things at all but being a person in it is okay because I wont get scared I just have to scare people. Last night was the first night and after getting ready for an hour making myself all bloody and scary it got canceled because of the rain.




 We were all so excited to do it so tonight is the first night. I get to lay on a table with a huge saw all bloody and cuts and my sister has to pretend she is cutting me while I scream and try to get up. I probably will have no voice by the end of this. There are a lot of other things in the haunted hayride it goes far down into the woods. They made a huge trail and along the whole thing there are different things going on. I do wish I got to go on the ride just to see how it all is but I wont know because i'm in it. It will be fun the next three weekends.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! You should have someone go through with a video camera and record the whole thing so you can see what its like to go through it!

    ReplyDelete