Friday, October 29, 2010

mid-term grades

When I saw my mid-term grades most were okay but there were two I wasn't to crazy about. I know though that I can bring both those grades up and even my good grades. It's just a reflection of how I am doing so far and I know there will be more assignments to let me bring them up. They aren't my final grades so I'm not too worried.



I will study a lot more for both of those classes and make sure I don't miss any of the work. For my good classes I will continue to do what i've been doing but work a little harder as well to hopefully raise those. I think if they were my final grades i'd be unsatisfied with the two but the others would be acceptable.

Some goals i'd set for myself are:

1. study more
2. make sure all assignments are done
3. don't hand in anything late
4. don't wait last minute to finish something
5. think outside of the box, not just the norm

No comments:

Post a Comment